Online Round consisted of 12 MCQs(Technical) and 3 coding questions.
Duration 90 minutes.
Can be done using three variables in O(N).
2)Given a string consisting of 0’s and 1’s and we have to find minimum flips to convert string to all 0’s.Here if we flip a character then all characters to the right will be flipped as well.
flip 1 at 0 index then 000 to the right of it will also get flipped resulting 0111
flip 1 at index 1 resulting 0000. So answer is 2 flips.
O(N) is expected.
3) Given a string, we have to find count of substrings where substring should contain only vowels and all 5 vowels must be there where count of each vowel(a, e, i, o, u) must be greater than 0.
3 strings –> aaoiue, aoiue, aioue
Hint: use window sliding.
O(N) is expected.
Round 2:(Technical Round)
Only one question is asked in this round.If you are good in DP then you can clear this round.
Initially asked me for one transaction then extended it to atmost 2 transactions and then to atmost k transactions.
Round 3: (Technical Round)
1)How heap is allocated for a program.
2)Write a code to heapify (You can write for max-heap or min-heap) and complexity analysis.
3)Design elevator system where there are n lifts which are synchronised(If we press the button then lift with shortest distance will respond).Input will be person position and direction(up or down) and an array of lift positions and their directions.
Round 4: (Technical Round)
1)Discussed Summer Internship project.Testing the output of the project(Correctness by generating random data).
2) Given a file system (which is tree structured) we have to delete the directory which occupies more space and far from root.
Round 5: (HR Round)
Basic HR questions like Tell me about yourself, Failures in your life, Why AppDynamics?
- AppDynamics Interview Experience
- Appdynamics Internship Interview Experience
- Appdynamics On Campus Internship Interview Experience
- AppDynamics Interview Experience | On Campus (Virtual) July 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.