Appdynamics came to our college for internships in SDE profile. Around 100+ students were shortlisted for online test.
Online test consists of 15 MCQs and 3 Coding questions in 90 minutes.
MCQs were around algorithms (sorting, search), SQL and basic aptitude.
there was 3 coding questions –
- Super Easy – create a new linked list from a given linked list which consists even numbers of given list.
- Easy – Given a array, some operation based
- Medium – Given n sentences, consists spaced words. Then you are given q queries with some combination of words. You have to tell which of the 1-n sentences consist those words.
After that 16 students were shortlisted for personal interview.
It was a skype interview. They gave the link to write code.
Round 1: Started with basic introduction and how was the day.
Then he asked me some questions from my resume like why you used webpack over gulp, why MQTT is better for messaging (Ans – QoS).
After that he asked me to print the top view of a tree and interview end with have any question. It was Sunday so I asked about something him and his review about company and interns expectation.
Interviewer was very friendly and helped me a lot for solving question.
After that 6 students were selected
Round 2: Technical Manager Round
- Tell what was your most challenging task in technical field
- About resume and previous experience
Then he asked me to ask anything. He was a 21+ year exp. guy and expecting good questions. I suggest you that ask good questions, it make some impression.
I asked about how your company do this X stuff with Y tech, how team handle these tasks, quality of interns project and more.
I am very very thankful to GFG because of this platform, I got selected for internship. Thank you GFG contributors and GFG team.
- AppDynamics Interview Experience
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Chegg Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 333 (For Internship)
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 7 ( Internship)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 94 (Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 54 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 81 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 127 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Internship Interview Experience
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 21 (For Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 15 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 38 (For Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.