Online Coding Round: (hackerearth, 1.5 hr)
Input : N, M (M no of queries)
Constraints : 1<=X [1, 4] -> 1+4 -> 5
2 -> [1, 1][2, 4] -> 1+1+2+4 -> 8
3 -> [1, 1][2, 2][3, 4] -> 1+1+2+2+3+4 -> 13
4 -> [1, 1][2, 2][3, 3][4, 4] -> 1+1+2+2+3+3+4+4 -> 20
A tree with N vertices and N-1 edges is given. The value of the nodes given in the array where the i’th element in array gives the value of the i’th node (here array index starts from 1). Relation between parent and child node is given. Q queries will be given in the format of L X. Find the node which lies at level L mod (Maxdepth + 1) and has value just greater than or equal to X. Answer to query is the smallest value of such node and if no answer print ‘-1’. (Maxdepth – Maximum depth of the tree)
20+ candidates were shortlisted. F2F interview happened.
Technical round 1:
1) Tell me about yourself
2) Majority candidate
3) Zig zag traversal
Technical round 2:
1) Remove duplicates from a sorted linked list
2) Merge k sorted arrays https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/merge-k-sorted-arrays/
3) Heap insertion, deletion and heapify
Technical round 3:
1) K th largest element in a tree.
2) LRU cache
3) Challenges faced in FYP.
Technical round 4:
1) Questions regarding projects I have done
2) Practical usage of stack and queue in computers (ex- stack -> recursion, queue -> process scheduling)
3) OS -> process, thread, difference b/w them.
4) DBMS -> normalization, De-normalisation, deadlock, deadlock avoidance.
Verdict : selected
1) Should able to write code clearly on paper
2) Should cover all edge cases before submitting to them.
- Barclays All India Campus Hiring Experience For Barclays Analyst 3
- Amazon SDE I Off-campus Hiring
- Wipro Turbo Hiring Interview Experience ( On Campus )
- PWC-India Internship Recruitment Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs India Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Uber India Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off-Campus for SDE 1)
- Times Internet Interview Experience On-Campus Fresher Hiring 2018
- SAP Labs, India Internship Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Bank Of America (BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd.) Campus Recruitment
- Microsoft Research India Interview | Set 36 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 101 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 115 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 121 (On-Campus for SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview | Set 124 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.