1) First I had a 90 minutes coding round with three questions:
They had modified a few questions from SPOJ. I found these later on.
A question on strongly connected components
2) On site round 1 (hiring manager):
Discussion on projects. Which projects have you failed in? How do you go about a project if you are stuck. In which project did you need the most motivation?
3) On site round 2 (technical):
Given an array of struct nodes, check if all of the nodes are part of a single binary tree and if all nodes of that binary tree are in this array or not.
Asked me to code the entire problem too.
4) On site round 3(technical):
This was a design kind of question, he wanted me to implement search in contacts list when the keyboard type is T9 (predictive text). Discussed different types of maps we will need to implement and preprocessing needed. How will you do this with a trie? How would you do string matching? Asked me to code the entire solution up.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Uber Interview Experience (On Campus for Internship 2018-19)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Philips india interview experience
- Amazon India SDE III Interview Experience
- Birst India Interview Experience
- Shell India Interview Experience
- ADP India Interview experience | Set 1 (For Member Technical)
- Interview experience at "Infinera Bangalore India"
- Nearbuy(Groupon India) Interview Experience | Set 2 (For SDE-1)
- Technia Transcat (AddNode India Pvt Ltd) Interview Experience
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise, India (formerly HP R&D) Interview Experience
- Bank of America (BA) Continuum India Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience
- SAP Labs, India Internship Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Microsoft Office India Interview experience | Set 170 (2 Years Exp)
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 68 (For Server Technology)