The selection procedure consisted of an online round followed by two Personal Interviews.
The first round had 20 MCQs and two coding questions. The MCQs were based on the concepts from OS, DSA, compilers, architecture etc.
The coding questions were:
First round of PI :
1. Given a number n find the number of balanced parentheses expressions of that length.
Output: 1 which is (),
Output: 2 which are (()) and ()().
I gave a complex solution involving segment tree in which he pointed out the mistakes and then asked to write a code to check if a given expression is balanced or not.
(Hint : Quite simple..Use doubly LL)
Second round of PI:
The interviewer introduced himself first and then asked me about myself.
We had a discussion on my projects.
1. Given two binary trees, write pseudo code to determine if one is a subtree of the other. I answered it and then he modified the question to check if the other tree elements are the subset of the elements of the first tree. (Hint: Inorder traversal)
2. Given a sorted circular linked list which is rotated at some point, write pseudo code to insert a new node. Ex: 8 1 2 5 7 and insert 6.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 60 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 61 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 44 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 54 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 52 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 45 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 96 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Amazon Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview | Set 46 (On-campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 407 (Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 421 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 408 (Internship)