In my college, we 250 students have attended Amazon interview, and from that 16 among us are selected for the internship.
1st round: Online test: 2 – coding questions
We were given 1.30 hrs to complete it
- Merge two sorted arrays
- Find the element which is repeated more than twice in given array
20 MCQ questions based on data structures
2nd round : written test – 2 programs
we were given 1.15 hr to solve it. and it was correct and marks were given separately by all judges. Among them nearly 30 are selected for next round.for the second problem they have expected for dynamic programming solution.
- Given an array, arrange it in such a way that odd elements occupy the odd positions and even elements occupy the even positions.
- Convert the given string into palindrome by removing minimum number of characters.
3rd round: written test: 2 programs
Here we were given 1 hr and a HR will be present to whom we must explain our answer and satisfy his expectations.
- find the next largest number by using the same digits in the given number.
- given a matrix , sorted row wise , find the common element among all the rows.
4th round: Technical hr:
I was selected for next round for QAE and they asked me several questions. We must answer all the questions by considering the practical scenarios and presence of mind is important.Even if u doesnt know the correct answer, try to compromise them with ur smartness.
- Write testcases for frequently bought items in amazon.com
- write usecases for temperature sensing application
- write a linux command for deleting all the files contains
- Troubleshoot: in amazon.com a person X has ordered for 10 items.oly 2 among them were delivered to X.but it is showing in amazon’s mobile app, as all 10 items are delivered.at the same ti,e it shows the correct status in amazon’s website….find why??
the word “error” in its name from a folder named XXX.
5th round: Technical Hr with Hiring manager:
In this round he ll question u technically, but he ll check ur way of answering and attitude.He ll just check whether u ll be suitable for that position.Ur knowledge doesnt matter here..Ur attitude speaks.
- Validate the cancel order option in amazon.com
- Draw the flow diagram of ur project and explain it briefly.
- How ll u provide security for ur project.and many questions related to my project.
- troubleshoot : you are unable to see the latest details in ur mobile app.it still shows the old details.What are all the reasons?
- troubleshoot: what all the things u ll do , if u couldn’t open ur mobile app?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Related Practice Problems
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 361
- Amazon interview experience | Set 396 (For SDE-2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 148
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE ll
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 239
- Amazon SDE-2 interview experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 315
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 435 (For SDE-2)