Amazon Interview Experience | Set 351 (Off-Campus for SDE I)
1) Online test with MCQs on OS, DBMS, basic algo ds.
2) Telephonic Round 1
- Find height of a binary tree.
- Find height of a binary tree when the leaf nodes are connected to each other via a circular doubly linked list.
- Balanced parenthesis no stack solution and with stack solution. And minimum number of flips to make bracket sequence as balanced
3) Telephonic Round 2
- Sum of values in any submatrix for a given matrix.
- Maximum sum path in a given binary tree. There may be negative values in the tree. Path can start and end anywhere.
- Given transactions between group of friends. How to minimize the number of transactions by eliminating redundant cash flow paths? Suggest data structure and solve.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!