Amazon Interview Experience | Set 347 (1.8 Years Experienced for SDE1)
Below is the summary of interview round conducted by amazon. Although i am not able to remember correctly since its almost 2 months.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Check if Linked list contains loop.
- Create Balanced binary search tree from sorted array
- Stream of coordinates are given. you need to identify k nearest points for given coordinate at any point of time
F2F (Hiring manager)
- Discussion about project
- Project which has business impact
- Conflict with manager/seniors
- Given dictionary of alien language. You need to find order of alphabets based on dictionary – Topological sorting
- DS for identifying min from given array for index range x to y.
- Detail discussion about projects
- Project which made you rockstar
- What you prefer to use for communication between android and backend server – XML/JSON ? why ?
Telephonic (Bar raiser)
- Discussion about projects
- Conflicts with manager/team
- Your role in projects
- Given array of characters. Identify string with minimum length which covers all characters present in the string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above