Amazon Interview Experience (Off Campus)
Round 1: Online Test
- Circular tour that visit all petrol pumps.
- Find a sub-array in an array of 0 and 1 such that flipping bits maximizes no. of 1s.
Round 2: Telephonic Interview 1
- Mirror Image of binary tree (Recursive Solution Required)
- Mirror image of binary tree (Iterative Solution Required)
- Mirror of n-ary tree.
- Generate all k length combination from n length string, characters can appear multiple times, print unique combinations only.
Round 3: Telephonic Interview 2
- Sqrt of an integer till given decimal places. (Expected complexity – logn and only a single function can be made which has to deal with all the cases)
- Merge two balanced binary search tree.
Round 4: F2F
- Isomorphic binary tree check.
- Count all possible decodings of a string of digit.
- Given log files consisting of product bought and customer id, print top k purchased items at any time. If billions of items are there and it is not possible for a single machine to handle them then how will you handle this condition. Discussed several approaches.
Round 5: F2F
- Top view of binary tree.
- Given an expression number of different ways to evaluate the expression.
Exp. 1+2*3, can be evaluated as (1+2)*3 or 1+(2*3)
Later he asked me to find out all the possible answers as well.
Round 6: F2F (Technical + hr)
Discussion about project I completed during internship.
- K-th largest element in bst.
- Array vs Linked list.
Technical Questions asked were –
Several behavioral questions.
Round 7: F2F