There were 21 MCQs and 2 coding questions hosted on hackkerank.
Time: 1 hr 30 mns.
The MCQs were from c, c++, os, networks for example
1. LDAP stands for?
2. 2^30+2^30+2^30+2^30 =?
3. Given three process P, Q, R . P requests resources A, B, C, Q requests B, C, D and R requests C, D, A which of the following orders is deadlock-free
4. Given a postfix expression find the value of expression
5. Which of the following is the inorder traversal for the given preorder traversal
6 Question-based on the precedence order of operators
1) Given a graph. Find if a cycle exists and print the nodes in the cycle. If multiple cycles exists print the cycle starting from the lowest index
2) Given a string S and a string T, count the number of distinct subsequences of T in S.
S = “rabbbit”, T = “rabbit”
1) Find the diameter in given tree which can start at any node and can end
at any node and should have only single turn.
10 / \ 5 8 5-10-8 has two turns 10 / \ 45 56 / \ \ 10 20 45
10-45-10-56-45 has 1 turn
20-45-10-56 has 2 turns
1) Word Break Problem
2) Find if an array of strings can be chained to form a circle
3) What datastructure will you use for designing lift
4) Efficient data structure for minimsing the following operations if we have an array arr[0 . . . n-1].
a) Add a value x to array from index l to r where 0 <= l <= r <= n-1
b) Find the value of a specified element of the array arr[i] where 0 <= i <= n-1.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 424 (For SDE 2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 372 (For SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 420 (For QAE)