First interview round
1. Find the second largest element in an array.
2. Given a sorted array which can have repeated elements, find the occurrence of an element. (Most optimal solution is O(logn) – Using binary search to find start and end occurrence)
3. Make a data structure and implement an algorithm to print all the files in a directory. (the root directory can have sub-directories too.)
I used an n-ary tree and BFS to print files. It can also be done using Stack.
Second interview round
1. He asked some question about my CV
2. Print a matrix diagonally.
3. DFS of binary tree, n-ary tree.
4. Then he asked some question from other subjects.
OS – Scheduling
DBMS – Normalization, Transaction
OOPS – Abstraction
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!