Amazon Interview Experience
Spiral tree traversal
Design card for shuffling
Find max diff between two array element a[j]-a[i]; j>i
Given an array of integers(pos/neg) in sorted order, return an array of elements square in sorted order.
Given an array of wine prices, any given year you can sell a bottle of wine only from either of the ends. Bottle of wine increases every year. Find max profit after selling all.
Given a uni-directed graph with numbers find maximum root to leaf sum with using only internal data structure.
Given a dictionary of words and a string, state if the string if broken into multiple words consists of dictionary words.
Other project and work related questions?
Question related to design of projects I have worked on.
Design HLD and LLD for salon booking app.
Question related to conflict handling issues faced and solution
How do you approach a design architecture?
Design payment page
Design and question on currently working projects.
Any offer, etc
Code review related questions
Design of project
How do you approach a problem
Management skills related questions
Code reviews related questions
Do you lead people, how many?
Some more team/tech/design related questions
Result: Got rejected after debrief
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- Interview Experience for SDE2 at OneDirect
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.