Give a number N, print alternate fibonacci numbers till n-th Fibonacci.
Input : N = 7 Output : 0 1 3 8 Input : N = 15 Output : 0 1 3 8 21 55 144 377
Read method 2 in the following article : fibonacci number
Approach:Using dynamic programming approach. Keep storing the previously calculated fibonacci numbers and using the previous two to store the next fibonacci number.
0 1 3 8 21 55 144 377
Time Complexity : O(n)
Auxiliary Space : O(1)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Sum of Fibonacci Numbers with alternate negatives
- Check if a M-th fibonacci number divides N-th fibonacci number
- Check if sum of Fibonacci elements in an Array is a Fibonacci number or not
- Delete odd and even numbers at alternate step such that sum of remaining elements is minimized
- Sum of first N natural numbers with alternate signs
- Count Fibonacci numbers in given range in O(Log n) time and O(1) space
- Sum of Fibonacci Numbers
- Non Fibonacci Numbers
- GCD and Fibonacci Numbers
- Even Fibonacci Numbers Sum
- Largest subset whose all elements are Fibonacci numbers
- Interesting facts about Fibonacci numbers
- The Magic of Fibonacci Numbers
- C Program for Fibonacci numbers
- Prime numbers and Fibonacci
- Print first n Fibonacci Numbers using direct formula
- Generating large Fibonacci numbers using boost library
- Deriving the expression of Fibonacci Numbers in terms of golden ratio
- Number of ways to represent a number as sum of k fibonacci numbers
- Find the GCD of N Fibonacci Numbers with given Indices
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.