In mathematical terms, the sequence Fn of Fibonacci numbers is defined by the recurrence relation
Fn = Fn-1 + Fn-2
With seed values
F0 = 0 and F1 = 1.
Method 1 ( Use recursion ) :
Method 2 ( Use Dynamic Programming ) :
Method 3 ( Use Dynamic Programming with Space Optimization) :
Method 4 ( Using Arrays ) :
[0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144]
As we know that the Fibonacci series is the sum of the previous two terms, so if we enter 12 as the input in the program, so we should get 144 as the output. And that is what is the result.
Please refer complete article on Program for Fibonacci numbers for more details!
- Program to find last two digits of Nth Fibonacci number
- Program to find Nth odd Fibonacci Number
- C/C++ Program for nth multiple of a number in Fibonacci Series
- Check if a M-th fibonacci number divides N-th fibonacci number
- Check if sum of Fibonacci elements in an Array is a Fibonacci number or not
- G-Fact 18 | Finding nth Fibonacci Number using Golden Ratio
- Nth Even Fibonacci Number
- Find nth Fibonacci number using Golden ratio
- Nth XOR Fibonacci number
- Nth Fibonacci number using Pell's equation
- Fast Doubling method to find the Nth Fibonacci number
- Sum of nth terms of Modified Fibonacci series made by every pair of two arrays
- Find the Nth element of the modified Fibonacci series
- Nth Term of a Fibonacci Series of Primes formed by concatenating pairs of Primes in a given range
- Python Program for How to check if a given number is Fibonacci number?
- Python Program for n\'th multiple of a number in Fibonacci Series
- Python Program for nth Catalan Number
- Python Program for Fibonacci numbers
- Python Program for Zeckendorf\'s Theorem (Non-Neighbouring Fibonacci Representation)
- Python program to remove Nth occurrence of the given word
Improved By : prasun_parate