Give a number N, print alternate fibonacci numbers till n-th Fibonacci.
Input : N = 7 Output : 0 1 3 8 Input : N = 15 Output : 0 1 3 8 21 55 144 377
Read method 2 in the following article : fibonacci number
Approach:Using dynamic programming approach. Keep storing the previously calculated fibonacci numbers and using the previous two to store the next fibonacci number.
0 1 3 8 21 55 144 377
Time Complexity : O(n)
Auxiliary Space : O(1)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Sum of Fibonacci Numbers with alternate negatives
- Check if a M-th fibonacci number divides N-th fibonacci number
- Check if sum of Fibonacci elements in an Array is a Fibonacci number or not
- Delete odd and even numbers at alternate step such that sum of remaining elements is minimized
- Program for Fibonacci numbers
- Count Fibonacci numbers in given range in O(Log n) time and O(1) space
- Sum of Fibonacci Numbers
- Non Fibonacci Numbers
- GCD and Fibonacci Numbers
- Even Fibonacci Numbers Sum
- Large Fibonacci Numbers in Java
- Program to print first n Fibonacci Numbers | Set 1
- Largest subset whose all elements are Fibonacci numbers
- Interesting facts about Fibonacci numbers
- The Magic of Fibonacci Numbers
- C Program for Fibonacci numbers
- Prime numbers and Fibonacci
- Print first n Fibonacci Numbers using direct formula
- Generating large Fibonacci numbers using boost library
- Deriving the expression of Fibonacci Numbers in terms of golden ratio
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.