Below are few questions asked in AllState technical round for a JAVA developer:
1. How hash set works?
2. What happens happens when we iterate over concurrent hashmap and hashmap?
3. Difference between concurrent hashmap and hashmap?
4. Why to use concurrent hashmap?
5. Write a program to find the index of “3” in a rotated array [6, 5, 4, 1, 2, 3] with a best algorithm?
6. What is wsdl file in SOAP?
7. Write a service for REST?
8. How REST url finds that which method is to be called from the service class?
9. What is fail-safe and fail-fast?
10. What is shallow and deep copy?
11. What is difference between wait and sleep?
12. In how many ways an object can be instantiated?
13. What is the use of Maven and Jenkins?
14. What is ws-import?
15. How to consume a service at client end in SOAP?
16. What is an endpoint in SOAP?
17. What is the first step to follow when we want to consume a SOAP web service at client end?
18. Features of JAVA 7?
19. What is a pivot in a rotated array and how to find it?
Hope this helps in the preparation for AllState.
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- Accenture Interview Questions
- TCS Digital Interview Questions
- Amazon Interview Questions | Set 147
- Amazon Interview Questions | Set 146
- PSTakeCare Interview Questions
- GE India Interview Questions
- Twitter Interview Questions | Set 2
- MakeMyTrip Interview Questions | Set 6
- Facebook Interview Questions
- MetLife Interview Questions
- Samsung R & D Interview questions
- Directi Interview Questions
- Google Interview Questions
- GRAB interview experience and Questions
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.