Round 1: 50 basic IQ testing questions to be done in 12 minutes.
Round 2: Second round was coding round on platform like hackerrank, or geeksforgeeks online compiler.
there were 3 questions. If any of the questions passes all the test cases, then he is eligible for the next round.
- find HCF of given n numbers.
- Two strings s1 and s2 were given. check if s1 is palindrome of s2.
- find the majority element i.e. an element which occurs more than half the length of array times. e.g. if we have an array [2, 3, 4, 2, 5, 2, 2, 2]. Here length of array is 8. and 2 occurs 5 times. and 5 > 8/2 i.e. 4. so print 2. In all other cases, return -1;
- I was out after second round.
- Hope this will help you.
- Nagarro Interview Questions October 2018
- Undostres Interview September 2018
- Capgemini Interview Experience September 2018
- Samsung Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer) (September 2018)
- Samsung R & D Noida Question September 2018
- Capgemini Interview Experience September 2017
- Nagarro Interview Experience
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 9
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 2
- Nagarro Interview Experience Off-campus
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Nagarro On-Campus Interview Experience
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.