Round 1: F2F.
1. What is encapsulation and data abstraction?
2. Create a class implementing Data – Abstraction, and Encapsulation.
3. Use char * in your class.
4. Create the instance of your class.
5. Is the memory allocated to the class when the object is created? (Class_name <name>;)
6. How dynamically memory is allocated in C++?
7. In which part of the memory area are the objects located after creation?
8. Are the class members initialized after object creation? Reason
9. What are the default functions provided in c++?
10. What is copy constructor?
11. When is the user created copy constructor needed for a class?
12. Difference between copy constructor and assignment operator?
13. Reversal of linked list. (Was not able to tell)
14. Pointers passing to a function in C and C++.
- Persistent Interview Experience
- Fab.com Pune Interview | Set 2
- Persistent Systems Interview Experience
- Fab.com Pune Interview Experience
- Persistent Systems interview experience (on campus)
- Persistent Systems Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Persistent Systems Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Persistent Systems Interview - Round I and II (On Campus)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Symantec Interview Experience Pune
- Druva Pune Interview Experience
- LeftRightMind(LRM) Pune Interview Experience
- Calsoft Interview Experience (Pune)
- Barclays Pune QA Interview Experience
- Persistent Systems Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus Kolkata 2017)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.