Xoriant came for campus recruitment on 19th September.
There were in total 5 rounds –
1. online aptitude test – It had in total 7 rounds – aptitude, Operating system, computer networking, data structures, programming concepts and 2 coding question which were quite easy to solve.
2. G.D. – Had very basic and easy topics. They looked for very good communication skills and fluency in English.
3. Technical interview
4. Managerial interview – my technical and managerial round was kept together. It was 40 to 50 mins long. every interview was lengthy. they asked about project, marks during semesters, oops, some puzzles and their implementation in programming.
5. HR interview – it was normal chit chat. asked about my family, why xoirant and some other things. it was very easy and interesting.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- Xoriant Interview Experience
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Xoriant Interview Experience | Set 3 (On- Campus)
- Xoriant Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- Xoriant interview experience 2018
- Xoriant Interview Experience | Set 2 (On- Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.