Wipro company conducted an Elite National Talent Hunt for the 2020 Batch this year. I appeared in this process and the rounds were very well transparent and the Tests were conducted at AMCAT Portal. The problem I faced and most of the students was the process was very long i.e., there was a huge gap between multiple rounds which is not good.
First-round was a normal round taken on amcat platform . The test was divided into 4 sections mainly Language, Logical, Quantitative and Automata. The questions were relatively easy and the Automata section has 2 coding questions, those students who completely solved 2 coding questions were given a chance for Turbo Profile. I was one of them 😉
The results came after couple of weeks and we were called for Interview Process. The Interview was divided into 2 rounds of Techincal and HR. I went through the Technical round first. There were 3 Panels for TR and 2 Panels for HR rounds. When I entered the room the Interviewer was busy in his stuff and I greeted him. He told how hectic this process has been and he is tired. I smiled and he started my interview. I started with my introduction and then he told about himself. Later he started the discussion on my projects and he went very deep into it. I would suggest you prepare your projects on your own because they can easily judge you. Then he started putting questions on SQL and Django. I was confident in this part and answered all his questions.
After Completing my TR, I was shortlisted for the HR round. HR started with my introduction and asked very basic questions to judge the mentality of the student. Like ur relocation?day night shifts? etc.
I cleared the round 2 also and was shortlisted to enhance my package to Turbo Profile. The test was conducted on Amcat which had 2 coding questions. The first was the basic arithmetic modulo question and the second was Greedy Programming question. This test also went well and now waiting for the results 😉
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Wipro Elite NTH-2020 batch - Off Campus
- Wipro Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for Project Engineer)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 11 (For MNT Profile)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 12 (For CSP Profile)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 13 (On Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 14 (On Campus)
- Wipro Technologies Interview Experience | Set 15 (For project engineer)
- Wipro Turbo Hiring Interview Experience ( On Campus )
- Wipro Interview experience for Star profile
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.