Before you proceed further, please be advised that this answer is solely based on my opinion formed out of experience.
Framework is a flavored mutation of the generic programming language. Some (again, some) of the popular frameworks (in no particular order) based on JS are as follow:
- Slack, a cloud-based set of proprietary team collaboration tools and services, made its cross-platform desktop app on the foundation of electron
Learn once, write anywhere.
A Customary “Hello, World!”
That’s it. That’s all it takes for React Native to create the same HelloWorld app for Android as well as iOS. Tell me if it’s that elegant with either Java or Swift 😉
A note on Performance- React Native apps aren’t always optimized. However, the trade-off, if any, isn’t (usually) significant enough given the development-production ease.
- Top 10 Reasons to Learn C++
- How to Learn Programming?
- Why Should I Learn Coding?
- Top 10 Reasons to Learn Java
- How to learn any technology inside out?
- Top 5 Skills You Must Know Before You Learn ReactJS
- How can I start to learn Web Development ?
- 10 reasons to learn Python in 2019
- Top 10 Technology Trends That You Can Learn in 2020
- Programming languages one should learn in 2018
- Multiclass classification using scikit-learn
- Best Books to Learn Front-End Web Development
- Best Books to Learn Back-End Web Development
- 12 Reasons Why You Should Learn Python in 2019
- 7 Tips and Tricks to Learn Programming Faster
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.