Before you proceed further, please be advised that this answer is solely based on my opinion formed out of experience.
Framework is a flavored mutation of the generic programming language. Some (again, some) of the popular frameworks (in no particular order) based on JS are as follow:
- Slack, a cloud-based set of proprietary team collaboration tools and services, made its cross-platform desktop app on the foundation of electron
Learn once, write anywhere.
A Customary “Hello, World!”
That’s it. That’s all it takes for React Native to create the same HelloWorld app for Android as well as iOS. Tell me if it’s that elegant with either Java or Swift 😉
A note on Performance- React Native apps aren’t always optimized. However, the trade-off, if any, isn’t (usually) significant enough given the development-production ease.
- How AI will affect our lives in next decade ?
- Compliance as a Service (CaaS) in Cloud Computing
- Components, Requirements and interoperability of IDaaS
- Service level agreements in Cloud computing
- Could Computing | Service classes and system codes of conduct in IDaaS
- Identity as a Service (IDaaS) as a cloud Based service
- Traditional wireless mobile communication
- Portable applications in Cloud and their barriers
- Design an online book reader system
- Introduction to Recurrent Neural Network
- Audio Format
- Should I join a mass recruiter or a startup?
- Common Video Format
- Characteristics of data in geographical information system (GIS)
- Geographical information system (GIS) and its Components
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.