Real-time streaming processing is the process in which taking action on data when it is generated. It is the process in which a large amount of data processed quickly. Historically, real-time processing means processed as frequently as necessary. Processing times can be measured in microseconds.
There are many applications of Real-Time Streaming like in E-Commerce, Network monitoring, Fraud detection, etc.
If we have a warehouse-like Hive which has petabytes of data in it. But it only allows us to just analyze our historical data and predict the future.
Processing this type of huge volumes of data is not more than enough. We need to process this type of data in real-time also. This is required in fraud detection, intelligence and surveillance systems, etc.
Working of RTS
RTSP is an application layer protocol that allows the client to control real-time media streaming on the server. RTSP does not handle the transmission of the data itself. This protocol helps in working on Real timing streaming processing.
There are various open-source platforms:
- Apache SparK
- Apache Apex
- Apache Flink
- Reduced Costs from Leasing Cloud Infrastructures, Software, Platforms, and Services.
- Reduced Costs from Using Hosted Cloud Provider Support Staff.
- Security: There really is a concern regarding the security of data in the cloud.
- Hosted Cloud Provider Dependence.
- “Act of God” Outages.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Streaming Stored Video
- Difference between Streaming and Downloading
- Difference between Seek Time and Transfer Time in Disk Scheduling
- Difference between Arrival Time and Burst Time in CPU Scheduling
- Difference between Turn Around Time (TAT) and Waiting Time (WT) in CPU Scheduling
- Difference between Seek Time and Disk Access Time in Disk Scheduling
- Difference between Transfer Time and Disk Access Time in Disk Scheduling
- Just In Time Compiler
- How to Get Current time in Golang?
- Time Series Analysis in R
- How to convert timestamp to time ago in PHP ?
- What is RTT(Round Trip Time)?
- Ruby Date and Time
- Perl | Date and Time
- Parsing Time in Golang
- Time Formatting in Golang
- Time Durations in Golang
- Measuring script execution time in PHP
- How to calculate total time of an array in PHP ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.