The amp-bind is made in such a way that any document using it has a mutable JSON data or state. This data can be manipulated using amp-state. Your data is not evaluated on page load but dynamically evaluated along with user input. It has various state and they have their own variable. In this article, we will talk about the initial state of the elements.
The initial of an amp-state variable is always NULL but it can be changed when the user interacts with the page.
Setup: To use amp-bind-macro in our AMP page we have to import amp-bind script in the head of the document.
In the above example, one greeting is bind inside an amp-state via a JSON string. When the user triggers an AMP.setState(…) action, both bindings will be evaluated resulting in the first binding displaying a null value.
- Google Amp amp-ad
- Google AMP amp-accordion
- How to create Nested Accordion using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- How to create Hidden Header using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- How to create Dynamic Header using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- Google AMP amp-facebook-like
- Google AMP amp-carousel
- Google AMP amp-date-countdown
- Google AMP amp-brightcove
- Google AMP amp-bind-recaptcha
- Google AMP amp-autocomplete
- How to disable download option in amp-audio in Google AMP ?
- How to set custom media notification with amp-audio in Google AMP ?
- How to set an image placeholder for amp-anim in Google AMP ?
- How to set audio loop in amp-audio of Google AMP ?
- Google AMP amp-img
- Google AMP amp-image-lightbox
- Google AMP amp-lightbox-gallery
- How to calculate area of circle dynamically using amp-bind-macro in Google AMP ?
- How to change/update image size dynamically using amp-bind in Google AMP ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.