Given 2n girls and randomly divided into two subgroups each containing n girls. The task is to count the number of ways in which groups can be formed such that two beautiful girls are into different groups.
Let group be r1, r2, b1, b2 where b1 and b2 are beautiful girls
Groups are: ((r1, b1) (r2, b2)), ((r1, b2) (r2, b1)), ((r2, b2) (r1, b1)), ((r2, b1) (r1, b2))
Approach: There are two ways in which the two beautiful girls lie in different groups and corresponding to each way the remaining (2n – 2) girls can be divided into two groups is
Hence total number of ways are 2 *
Implementation Code :
- Ways to form a group from three groups with given constraints
- Dividing an array into two halves of same sum
- Number of ways of distributing N identical objects in R distinct groups with no groups empty
- Count number of ways to divide an array into two halves with same sum
- Total ways of selecting a group of X men from N men with or without including a particular man
- Ways of selecting men and women from a group to make a team
- Number of ways of distributing N identical objects in R distinct groups
- Find the maximum elements in the first and the second halves of the Array
- Minimize sum by dividing all elements of a subarray by K
- Count subarrays such that remainder after dividing sum of elements by K gives count of elements
- Minimum sum obtained from groups of four elements from the given array
- Minimize the sum of the squares of the sum of elements of each group the array is divided into
- Largest number dividing maximum number of elements in the array
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the array | Set 2
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the Array
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.