Walmart CodeHers Coding Challenge
Walmart has been changing the face of retail since 1962 and has managed to become one of the biggest names in the industry. They have continued to pursue ways to bring technology into retail to offer customers a seamless shopping experience. They are creating opportunities and bringing value and providing better living standards to customers and communities around the globe. Walmart operates approximately 10,500 stores and clubs under various banners in 24 countries and eCommerce websites. They currently employ 2.3 million associates around the world.
CodeHers program is Walmart’s attempt to give talented female coders their fair share of opportunities to code their way to success in this fast-running tech world. With this challenge, they are providing opportunities to more students out there from across all engineering colleges in India to come and experience this challenge, participate, and reach directly to the interviews. Top coders of the challenge will get an opportunity to get interviewed for full-time Software Development Engineering roles at Walmart Global Tech, Bangalore/Chennai.
Eligibility Criteria: CodeHers is open to female students across all engineering colleges in India who are pursuing:
- Students from BE/BTech full-time programs from 3rd and 4th Year (2021, 2022 pass out’s only) are eligible to apply. (1st year, 2nd-year students not eligible)
- Students from Dual degree full-time programs from 4th and 5th year (2021, 2022 pass out’s only) are eligible to apply. (1st year, 2nd year, 3rd-year students not eligible)
- Students from ME/MTech full-time programs from the final year only (2021 pass out’s) are also eligible to apply.
- Only those students with a CGPA above 7 are eligible to apply. Students failing to meet the mark will be straight away disqualified.
- MCQ challenge: Testing your fundamentals – 25 minutes.
- Coding Challenge: 90 minutes will be given to you to present a logical coding solution to the challenge.
- Verification: shortlisted and Waitlisted candidates are required to submit additional information for the verification process. Verification is a must for the shortlisted and Waitlisted candidates to move forward in the interview process.
- Interview: Cumulative scores of the above rounds will show us the leaderboard of the top coders! Candidates who attempt both rounds (Quiz and Coding Challenge) and have non-zero scores in both rounds will be considered for the next round. All top shortlisted coders will be scheduled to come into our final interview process.
- A cash prize of 25,000 INR. will be rewarded to the top 15 students.
- Top coders to get PPIs and will get interview opportunities for Software roles by tech experts at Walmart Global Tech India.
- All students who will clear the interview process will get exciting goodie kits.
Please refer Walmart Interview Archive for all the Walmart Interview Experiences.
Please Login to comment...