UnitedHealth Group visited our college this year for hiring full time software developers.
1) Analytical aptitude (Written).
2) Coding question (included in Technical apti).
3) Technical interview 1 (F2F).
4) Technical interview 2 (F2F).
5) HR interview.
Round 1:Online Aptitude test (30 questions-30 minutes). Questions were a bit tricky and needed to be solved fast. Questions included data interpretation, data arrangement, profit/loss, probability questions along with visual representations and logical questions.
tips: Be quick enough to do around 15-20 questions. No need to solve all questions.
Round 2: online coding round(2 questions-30 mintes)
- Remove alternate elements from array starting from index 0 till only one element is left in the array and display that element.
- Design a new number such that 0 is represented by 9, 1 is represented by 8 and so on. for ex: given number- 210. new number to be displayed- 789.
Round 3:Technical interview 1 (F2F).
- Questions asked based on my resume like He asked me about my achievements, interests and hobbies.
- Questions from project. My project was on REST, so he asked various typical questions on REST(Why, How etc). He later asked me to design a REST API for a part of my project.
- Questions on recent trends like Big Data, Machine learning, Database v/s datawarehouse, data mining, encryption techniques.
Round 4:Technical interview 2 (F2F).
- Introduce yourself.
- simple SQL query to countduplicate rows in a table.
- normal questions on SQL joins.
- questions asked on exception handling in java and he gave me a code based on finally block and tell the output.
- What do you mean by public and static word in public static void main(String… s)? Also what will happen and the reason for that if we replace public with private on main() decleration. (He was pretty much impressed with me when I gave him the answer).
- Any questions for me? (tip: feel free to ask question)
Round 5:HR interview (F2F).
If you have reached this far then you are almost selected.
- Tell me something about yourself.
- family background.
- strength and weakness.
- Why do you want to join UHG?
- Any current offer?
- Location preference.
Tip:(have some knowledge about the company)
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience (Internship)
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- United Health Group Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- UHG(United Health Group) Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- United Health Group (Optum) Interview Experience (On-Campus 2017)
- UHG(United Health Groups) Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Athena Health Interview Experience
- Athena Health Interview Experience | Set 2
- IBM Curam Health Java developer (2 years experienced)
- MpHrx (My Personal health rate express) interview experience
- Aricent Group Chennai Interview Experience
- UnitedHealth group Optum Internship Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.