Round 1: (Aptitude Test)
The first round was the Aptitude Test. There were 14 MCQ questions and one coding question. The duration of the test was 1 hour.
The MCQ’s were based on general aptitude, data structure and SQL. The coding question was a quite basic one which was to count the number of small case alphabets, upper case alphabets, numbers and special symbols in the given sentence (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/program-check-input-character-alphabet-digit-special-character/)
The time limit is more than sufficient to solve the questions. 320 students appeared for the test out of which 43 students were shortlisted for the second round.
Round 2: (Technical Interview)
1) I was asked which was my favorite project (I preferred Android Application) and to explain it in detail along with its architecture. Later questions related to my project such as motivation behind the project, scope of the project, why Firebase, why Java, etc were asked.
2) Questions on Java such as advantages of using HashMap, SQLite database questions, OOPs concepts such as data abstraction, polymorphism, function overloading and function overriding, etc were asked.
3) Later I was given a puzzle to solve.
4) Extra- curricular activities were discussed.
Tips: Be very confident while you answer any question and try to include examples. Show your interest to account for any points the interviewer tells you.
After the interview almost 25 students were sent to the HR round.
Round 3: (HR Interview)
1) Tell me something about yourself.
2) Who all are in your family and what are their profession?
3) Which is the latest technology you know about?
4) What are your future plans related with further studies?
5) Why do you want to join UBS?
Tips: Read about the company and it’s work culture. In the end they ask you if you have any questions for them so feel free to clear your doubts.
Finally 5 students were selected.
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 41 (On-Campus)
- CTS Interview Experience | On-Campus
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus)
- IBM Interview Experience | On-Campus
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 23 (On Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 25 (On-Campus)
- SAP Interview Experience | Set 26 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 38 (Off-Campus)
- IBM Interview Experience (On Campus)
- RBS Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- ADP Interview experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- OYO Interview Experience (On Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.