Applied through Greymeter and received call next day for the recruitment process of Software Enginner(Product Development-C, C++, Java)
Test started with Written Tests
Comprises of 11 Questions Java,20 Questions c++ and 20 Questions Analytical ability
In Java,C++ questions were totally concept based and you have to attempt all of them as there is no negative marking.
String s1 = "Hello"; String s2 = "Hello"; if(s1==s2) System.out.println("Yes"); else System.out.println("No"); String s1 = "Hello"; if(s1=="Hello") System.out.println("Yes"); else System.out.println("No"); if(s1.substring(0,3)=="Hel") System.out.println("Yes"); else System.out.println("No");
What interface or class you have to implement or extend to override java’s default mechanism : ________________________
Which one of the following is thread safe
What are the ways you can implement threading in java.
how to get address of float type variable
2. float (&)
C inherit B and B inherit A, what are the data types of B and A ,C can access
1.Protected and Public
2.Public and Private
Questions were based on following types:
1.Speed Distance Time
2.Profit and Loss
Technical Interview (First Round) :
1. Differences between C++ and Java ? How is java platform Independent ?
2. Garbage Collection ? Why java perform its own garbage Collection ? what was the problem with delete and free in C,C++?
3. Thread Implementation ? Daemon threads ? How to implement ? What is the difference between thread and a process ?
4. Abstract class vs Inteface ? Give scenarios for which two different concepts are introduced ?
5. Interviewer wrote 5-6 programs based on Strings,Threading,Exception Handling,dynamic method dispatch and ask me to find Errors,Correct them and give the final output.
Technical Interview 2(Second Round):
1. He draw a tree structure on board and ask me to store the structure in a table without disturbing relations.
2. How to implement Automatic Garbage collection in C++?
3. Write a program for queue ?
HR Round :
Discussion about Products company made till date, and what my role will be if I got selected.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Times Internet Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Mobile App Developer)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)