There are many frameworks which allow to build your webpage using Python, like django, flask etc. Flask is a web application framework written in Python. Flask is based on WSGI(Web Server Gateway Interface) toolkit and Jinja2 template engine. Its modules and libraries that help the developer to write applications without writing the low-level codes such as protocols, thread management, etc.
In this article, we will learn how to make a todo list app using Flask framework. In this app, you can add your todo items and mark them as complete or incomplete.
pip install Flask
1. Create the main python app file as
app.py and write the code.
2. Create the user interface part using html. Give the layout to the app
3. Create the static files like css and any other styling part
After creating the files, create the database using sqlite3. Open the .db file created in your project file using sqlite3.
Create table in the database using .tables command
Open python in terminal and import the db file created to create tables
Now run the
app.py file on terminal.
- Python | ToDo webapp using Django
- Python | ToDo GUI Application using Tkinter
- Python | Using for loop in Flask
- Subdomain in Flask | Python
- Create a Weather app using Flask | Python
- Python | Introduction to Web development using Flask
- Deploy Python Flask App on Heroku
- Python | 404 Error handling in Flask
- Python | Build a REST API using Flask
- Dockerize your Flask App
- Differences Between Django vs Flask
- Sending Emails Using API in Flask-Mail
- Flask - (Creating first simple application)
- Deploy Machine Learning Model using Flask
- Setup API for GeeksforGeeks user data using WebScraping and Flask
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.