ROLE: BACK END JAVA DEVELOPER | EXPERIENCE: 2 – 4 YEARS
Round 1: Technical Round.
1. Introduce Yourself. Which language you are comfortable with. And what role are you looking for.
2. Given an array which is first increasing and then decreasing. Find:
a) Where is the peak index.
b) Find if a given element if present in the array.
3. Given N nuts and N bolts each of different size and also one nut can be paired with only one bolt. Create a Map to find all pairs given a nut can only be compared with a bolt or vice-versa and not among themselves.
Round 2: Technical Round.
1. WAP to find the maximum size sub-array given an array containing both positive and negative integers. Further also find the start and end index of that.
2. WAP to merge two arrays of different sizes given that each is in sorted order.
3. WAP to generate an array from a given array such that its elements follow the following condition:
B[i] = (A * .. * A[i-1] ) * (A[i+1] * .. *A[n])
4. How to calculate X raised to power of N.
5. Puzzle – Hats in a dark Room
6. Puzzle – Reb and Blue Balls Replacing
Round 3: Technical Round.
1. WAP to find the minimum element from a sorted rotated array.
2. WAP to find all the triplets from a given sorted array whose sum is equal to a given number.
3. How will you find mirror of a binary tree.
4. Puzzle – A stack of coins having 10 Heads facing up and 90 Tails facing up. Divide them into two groups such that each has same no. of heads facing up.
Round 4: Online Coding.
1. Given an API which returns data in JSON format. We had to filter and sort some data based on some condition.
2. Edit Distance problem for two strings. (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/check-if-two-given-strings-are-at-edit-distance-one/)
Round 5: Manager Round.
1. Discussion about projects. What are the challenges faced by you. What was your role in team.
2. Why do want to join TIL.
3. Discussion about their technology and project.
This article is contributed by Abhinav Gupta. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Times Internet Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Mobile App Developer)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience (Java Backend developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 22 (For Java Backend Developer)
- Times Internet Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Times Internet Interview Experience | Set 2 (Experienced)
- Times Internet Interview Experience On-Campus Fresher Hiring 2018
- Paytm Interview Experience ( Backend Developer )
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- GreyOrange Interview Experience | Set 1 (Backend Developer Profile)
- House Joy, Bangalore Interview Experience for Backend Developer
- One97 Interview Experience | Set 3 (Backend/Node js Developer)
- Zopper Interview Experience | Set 2 (Off Campus for Backend Developer)
- Delhivery Backend Developer Interview Experience (Sept 2018)
- Delhivery Interview Experience for Backend Developer On Campus(Nov 2018)