Creating a web app that converts text to speech incorporated to it sounds pretty cool, and if all these facilities are available without the interference of any third party library then it is even more easy to implement. The web speech API provides with basic tools that can be used to create interactive web apps with voice data enabled. We have created a basic interface that has a simple box that contains our text input section where we will write the text, and two sliders which manipulate the rate of the voice and also its pitch. Then we have a drop-down menu that contains all the supported languages with regions mentioned with it.
index.html This HTML file contains the layout of the web page.
style.css This file is used to add some CSS style to the HTML file.
- Opening google search results simultaneously in new tabs in Chrome
- CSS | Text Effects
- CSS | Text Formatting
- How to replace text with CSS?
- CSS | text-overflow Property
- HTML | Text Formatting
- How to vertically center text with CSS?
- CSS | text-decoration Property
- CSS | text-align Property
- CSS | text-align-last Property
- CSS | text-justify Property
- CSS text-transform Property
- CSS | text-shadow Property
- CSS | text-indent Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.