A Plotly is a Python library that is used to design graphs, especially interactive graphs. It can plot various graphs and charts like histogram, barplot, boxplot, spreadplot, and many more. It is mainly used in data analysis as well as financial analysis. plotly is an interactive visualization library.
Ternary contours in Plotly
In plotly, ternary contours plot can be made by using the create_ternary_contour method of figure_factory class which helps to represent the isovalues lines which are defined inside the ternary diagram, where the sum of three variables is constant. It graphically depicts the ratios of the three variables as positions in an equilateral triangle.
Syntax: create_ternary_contour(coordinates, values, pole_labels=[‘a’, ‘b’, ‘c’],ncontours=None, interp_mode=’ilr’, showmarkers=False)
Customizing ternary contour plot
Height, width, colorscale, and many other values can be customized by using the parameter provided by this function.
Ternary contour plot with data points and lines
Only lines can be shown by the parameter coloring and setting it to lines and data points can be shown by passing True to the showmarkers parameter.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Find and Draw Contours using OpenCV | Python
- Find Co-ordinates of Contours using OpenCV | Python
- Draw contours on an unstructured triangular grid in Python using Matplotlib
- How to create a Ternary Overlay using Plotly?
- Ternary Plots in Plotly
- Plot Live Graphs using Python Dash and Plotly
- Scatter plot using Plotly in Python
- Pie plot using Plotly in Python
- Box Plot using Plotly in Python
- How to Create Stacked area plot using Plotly in Python?
- 3D scatter plot using Plotly in Python
- 3D Scatter Plot using graph_objects Class in Plotly-Python
- Sunburst Plot using Plotly in Python
- Parallel Coordinates Plot using Plotly in Python
- Carpet Contour Plot using Plotly in Python
- Box plot in Plotly using graph_objects class
- Scatter plot in Plotly using graph_objects class
- Sunburst Plot using graph_objects class in plotly
- How to create Grouped box plot in Plotly?
- PyQtGraph - Getting Plot Item from Plot Window
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.