If you want to join TCS, there are many ways, TCS hires from Codevita, Codevita is a Coding Contest, On the other hand, TCS NQT, Although the exam pattern is similar as to the previous year, this year TCS is offering 2 positions one is TCS Digital and another is TCS Ninja.
First I gave the NQT online where the following pattern is there:
- Numerical Ability: 26 Questions in 40 min.
- Verbal Ability: 24 Questions in 30 min.
- Reasoning Ability: 30 Questions in 50 min.
- Programming MCQ: 10 Questions in 15 min.
- Coding: 2 Questions in 30 min.
Although Aptitude Part Quite Easy. In coding, there is 1 easy question and 1 not hard level but medium level question.
I get mail after some days that I got selected for the interview then after 2 weeks interview is scheduled. The interview was a combination of TR, HR, and MR.
They started with a greeting first, taken a Screenshot with my id and all three interviewers. And then the interview begins:
Hello XYZ, Introduced yourself, internship, and projects.
Then Question asked such as:
- Explain Your project in detail?
- What are the challenges you faced?
- Do you know C? And Write code for palindrome number?
- Is your favorite subject? Ask 2,3 questions?
- Which is the subject you don’t like? Ask 1, 2 questions?
- If you got selected in TCS and assign a task with a subject that you don’t like, what will you do?
- If Still, you can’t do it?
- Rate your TR out of 10?
- What are your hobbies?
- What do you do in your free time?
- What do you know about TCS?
- Are you aware of the TCS bond? I said No then she explains to me it.
- Do you have any Questions? I said if I got selected what would be my job profile?
Then she said after that they will give you training base on that your profile is decided.
Thank You! The interview was Over.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.