I had given my NQT Exam on 28th October, later I got an email telling me I am selected in NQT Toppers, so I was eligible to seat for TCS digital.
But on the day of the Digital exam, the server was unresponsive and I lost 25 minutes of my 1-hour exam. Later I got a mail-in on 24th November that I had my Ninja interview on 26th November. My interview started at 10:10 AM on the Microsoft Teams platform.
There were three panelists TR, MR, HR. After my joining, they asked me to show my Identity proof. I wished them good morning so did they. After that the TR started asking me the following questions:
- Introduce yourself and discuss what have you done in this lockdown period. After the introduction I discussed all certifications done and important skills I have gained in these recent months. I told them about my interests and hobbies.
- I see you are interested in AI. Have you done any courses? : I told him about a course I have undertaken which was of elementary level.
- Tell me the beneficiaries of AI.
- Have you had done any IT-related projects?: NO but I have done hardware projects. (P.S: I am an Electrical Engineer).
- What are the Class and Object? What is inheritance? Answered and described both with real-life examples.
- What are Polymorphism and its types? Answered all compile type, run-type, etc.
- What is Multithreading? (Not answered).
- What are the data types?
- What is Machine Learning? How do you implement it? (Answered partially).
- Define AI in Leigh man’s style. ( TR was asking for another type of answers here).
- How would you rate yourself in all the languages you know?(In C-9,c++ -8,JAVA -7 and discussed causes).
She was having some internet problems throughout the interview. At last, she could not ask me any questions.
- Tell me about your grades in software-related subjects.
- Any backlogs or year gap? Tell me years of the passing of 10 and 12 and expected graduation time?
- Tell me your 10,12 marks and college CGPA’s.
- What is your favorite subject?
The interview lasted for around 40 minutes. I am waiting for my results.
Note: They were very frank throughout the interview.