CTC : 3.3 Lakhs per annum
Very easy interview
Position Software Engineer On Campus.
Initial round was of aptitude round. Round has programming questions, programming logic and English.
No aptitude for me since i was in CGPA of above 8.5
Out of 64 in my department 37 got selected.
Next round were
- Technical round
- Managerial and HR round
Started with introducing myself
Then asked about all the internships i Had done
One 2 coding
Reverse a string
A company of dream
Output : dream of company A
I used Stack approach
Then count vowel in string
I used hash-set approach
Asked about machine learning algorithm(I had ML in my resume so asked )
Then asked about agile methodology
Stack and queues (LIFO AND FIFO)
Then asked what subjects i had (i gave this answer wrong i wasn’t remembering subjects that i read in sem 6)
I was selected for HR round
HR mam asked me simple question like are you current intern in some company for which i answer yes.
Asked are you willing to relocate, CTC can be raised for you, asked have you read terms and condition
Advice : Interview is easy just be confident.
- Amdocs Off Campus Interview | Set 13 (Off-Campus)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- TCS Off Campus Interview
- OYO Interview Experience Off Campus
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus)
- Nvidia Interview | Set 3 (On Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 22 (On Campus)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- PropTiger Interview (On-Campus for FTE)
- How to organize an On-Campus Interview ?
- Accolite Interview | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- CTS Interview Experience | On-Campus
- TCS Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.