Round 1:online written test.
10 English question 10 minutes
20 aptitude questions 40 minutes
10 programming mcqs 20 minutes
1 coding(c, c++, java, python) 20 minutes
Round 2: interview round
What is interrupt in micrpromicropr
What is trap interrupt
Difference between simplex and duplex communication
Difference between procedural and object oriented programming language
Four features of java
Why java is platform independent
What is inheritance
Round 3:HR round
Tell me about yourself???
Tell me about your hobbies????
Tag line of TCS???
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience from National Qualifier Test 2018 Delhi Region
- TCS Digital Hiring Interview Experience 2018
- TCS Interview Experience 2018 (Off-Campus, through Codevita)
- TCS On Campus Interview Experience 2018
- TCS Interview Experience - (Off-campus through Codevita 2018)
- TCS Codevita 7 2018 Interview Experience
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience 2018 (3 Rounds)
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience(CSE) 2018
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience 2018
- TCS NINJA Interview Experience, Sept 2018
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience (CSE) 2018 (In-Details)
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience CSE 2018
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience Pune 2018
- TCS CodeVita 2018 Interview Experience
- TCS NQT 2018 Interview Experience
- TCS Interview Experience 2018 (For I.T.)
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience from National Qualifier Test 1 Sept 2018 UP Region
- TCS Interview experience through TCS Ninja
- TCS Off Campus Interview in January 2018
- TCS National Qualifier Test Kolkata 2018 Interview
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.