TCS is only the company that visits my college. So I started preparing for the written tests, 15 days before the interviews.
Written: It consists of 3 parts:
(Practice from given sites)
- Aptitude: https://www.campusgate.co.in/2014/07/tcs-latest-placement-papers.html
- Coding Problem: https://www.faceprep.in/discussions/
- Reverse a String.
- Reverse a Number.
- Prime Number.
- Leap Year.
- Greatest among 10 numbers.
- Fibonacci Series.
- HCF / GCD.
- Decimal to Binary & vice versa
- Armstrong Number.
- Swap 2 numbers.
- Concatenate 2 strings.
- LCM of Two Number using CLP.
- Average of Two Numbers.
- Sum of Digits of a number.
- Binary to Decimal.
- Decimal to Binary.
- Factorial of a Number.
- Square Root of Prime Number.
- Square Root without square root.
- Armstrong Number.
- Odd-Even Number.
- Binary to Octal.
- Decimal to Octal.
- Check Leap Year.
- Area of Circle.
- Checking Palindrome (Number).
- Area of Triangle.
- Checking Palindrome (String).
- Reverse Digits of a Number.
- Checking Prime or Not.
If you clear this written round then after 2-3 days you will be called for the F2F Interviews.
Round 1: Technical round :
- Tell me about yourself the things that are not in your resume.
- Which language you are comfortable with.
- What is Garbage collector in Java. What to do in C++ for that.
- What is dangling pointer. WAP for this explanation.
- What is Multithreading in Java. WAP for multithreading in Java and explain.
- Some SQL queries. Mostly related to joins.
- What is polymorphism. WAP for that just for explanation.
- What is heap and stack area.
- Some OOP’s concepts theoretically.
- Write 10 commands of git.
- What is subnetmask. How to find it?
- What is big data. Why this term only?
Round 2: Managerial Interview:
- Do you want to remain in programming field or want a change?
- Why do you love coding?
- Stress que:Assume you are CEO of company then tell me that what will be your priority, TCS or your hospitalized father.(Most tricky one)
- Why should I hire you, tell me such answer that none of your friends or it shouldn’t be on google.
- Any weakness?
- Stress que: If your goal is to get a good position or promotion then you will not work and focus on that fame only. Why to hire such person.
- Asked about the family, What all members do.
- Do you have a Bike? Do you know which engine your bike has? Can you explain brakes of your bike.(Awkward silence)
- Ohh, you have 90% in 12th . They gave me some chemical reactions to balance. I did. Then they gave me a reaction to get result after their reactions.
- What is the revenue of TCS.
- Who is CTO of TCS.
- Whats your long term goal? They put me through the stress by cross questioning it.
Round 3: HR round:
I was the second last in the HR round so HR called me and my friend together in the room and took the interview.
- Both of you tell that why you are better than him/her.
- You can discuss for 1 minute and tell me whom should I hire ?
- HR compared or High school to B.E. CGPA.
- Why you are asset to the company?
- Asked about our father & mother and what they do?
After the lot of stress and questions I just prayed GOD and reached home. After 1 week we got our results and I was selected.
I wrote this answer since many people wants to know about my experience. Hope its helps someone. Good luck!
- CGI Interview Experience (On Campus 2018)
- Avaya Interview Experience 2018 (On Campus)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience (On Campus) 2018
- VMWare interview experience for App. Dev/MTS (On-campus Aug. 2018)
- Amazon Interview Experience (On campus 2018)
- Paytm Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2018
- Salesforce Interview Experience (On-Campus Aug. 2018)
- Cisco Interview experience (On Campus) 2018
- MakeMyTrip On Campus Interview Experience 2018
- Oracle Interview Experience (On-Campus 2018)
- Deloitte Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2018
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience 2018 (On Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience - (Off-campus through Codevita 2018)
- TCS Interview Experience 2018 (Off-Campus, through Codevita)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On Campus 2018)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.