Given two integers N and X. The task is to find the sum of tan(x) series up to N terms.
The series :
x + x3/3 + 2x5/15 + 17x7/315 + 62x9/2835……..
Input : N = 6, X = 1
Output :The value from the expansion is 1.55137626113259
Input : N = 4, X = 2
Output :The value from the expansion is 1.52063492063426
The expansion of tan(x) is shown here. Compute the each term using a simple loops and get the required answer.
- Sum of N terms in the expansion of Arcsin(x)
- Sum of the series 1 / 1 + (1 + 2) / (1 * 2) + (1 + 2 + 3) / (1 * 2 * 3) + - - - - - - upto n terms.
- Sum of the series (1*2) + (2*3) + (3*4) + ...... upto n terms
- Sum of series 2/3 - 4/5 + 6/7 - 8/9 + ------- upto n terms
- Sum of the series 0.7, 0.77, 0.777, ... upto n terms
- Find sum of the series ?3 + ?12 +......... upto N terms
- Find the sum of series 0.X + 0.XX + 0.XXX +... upto k terms
- Find Sum of Series 1^2 - 2^2 + 3^2 - 4^2 ..... upto n terms
- Find the sum of series 3, -6, 12, -24 . . . upto N terms
- Program to find the sum of the series 23+ 45+ 75+..... upto N terms
- Find sum of the series 1+22+333+4444+...... upto n terms
- Sum of Fibonacci numbers at even indexes upto N terms
- Find the sum of the series 1+11+111+1111+..... upto n terms
- Number of quadruples where the first three terms are in AP and last three terms are in GP
- Find the ln(X) and log10X with the help of expansion
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.