Given two integers N and X, the task is to find the value of Arcsin(x) using expansion upto N terms.
Input: N = 4, X = 0.5
Sum of first 4 terms in the expansion of Arcsin(x) for
x = 0.5 is 0.5233863467.
Input: N = 8, X = -0.5
Approach: The expansion of arcsin(x) is given by :
Note: |x| < 1
The above expansion is solved by using two variables maintaining the numerator and the denominator.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Minimum number of power terms with sum equal to n
- Program to calculate the value of sin(x) and cos(x) using Expansion
- Find the sum of all the terms in the n-th row of the given series
- Middle term in the binomial expansion series
- Find the sum of the series 1+11+111+1111+..... upto n terms
- Number of terms in Geometric Series with given conditions
- Sum of the series 0.6, 0.06, 0.006, 0.0006, ...to n terms
- Sum of series 2/3 - 4/5 + 6/7 - 8/9 + ------- upto n terms
- Sum of the series 5+55+555+.. up to n terms
- Program to print binomial expansion series
- Deriving the expression of Fibonacci Numbers in terms of golden ratio
- Number of Permutations such that no Three Terms forms Increasing Subsequence
- Sum of first n terms of a given series 3, 6, 11, .....
- Find the sum of series 0.X + 0.XX + 0.XXX +... upto k terms
- Sum of first N terms of Quadratic Sequence 3 + 7 + 13 + ...
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.