|Week||Aptitude||Verbal Ability||Logical Reasoning||Basic Programming|
|Week 1||Ratio, Proportion, and Progressions||Basic Grammar||Number Series, Symbol Series||Operators, DataTypes, Loops & Control Structure|
|Week 2||Percentages, Profit and Loss||Spotting Errors||Verbal Classification, Essential Part||Loops & Control Structure, Functions|
|Week 3||Sets, Functions, and Seating Arrangements||Completing Statements||Analogies, Verbal Classification, Essential Part||Storage Classes, Structures, Union, Enum|
|Week 4||Permutations, Combinations, and Probability||Verbal Analogies||Making Judgements, Logical Problems||Arrays, Strings|
|Week 5||Time, Speed, Distance, and Work||Synonyms||Statement and Assumption, Statement and Conclusion||Pointers, Advanced Pointers|
|Week 6||Number system, Equations, LCM and HCF||Antonyms||Cause and Effect||Analysis of Algorithms, Searching, Sorting|
|Week 7||Plane geometry, Areas and Mensuration||One Word Substitutes||Revision of all above topics||OOPs, Miscellaneous|
|Week 8||Coding, Age Problems, Truth and Lie based puzzles||Revision of all above topics||Revision of all above topics||Revision of all above topics|
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Placement 100 : Complete Interview Preparation package you must have this Placement Season
- What Should be your Best Strategy for this Placement Season?
- First element of every K sets having consecutive elements with exactly K prime factors less than N
- Sorting algorithm visualization : Insertion Sort
- Check if row-major order path of Matrix is palindrome or not
- Generate an array of given size with equal count and sum of odd and even numbers
- Dropbox - An Introduction
- Escape Sequences in Java
- Minimum number of blocks required to form Hollow Rectangular Prism
- Visibility Modes in C++ with Examples
- Dockerizing a simple Django app
- Python | Pattern Generation using time() module
- AMCAT Mock Paper | Verbal Aptitude 2
- AMCAT Mock Paper | Quantitative Aptitude 4
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.