|Week||Aptitude||Verbal Ability||Logical Reasoning||Basic Programming|
|Week 1||Ratio, Proportion, and Progressions||Basic Grammar||Number Series, Symbol Series||Operators, DataTypes, Loops & Control Structure|
|Week 2||Percentages, Profit and Loss||Spotting Errors||Verbal Classification, Essential Part||Loops & Control Structure, Functions|
|Week 3||Sets, Functions, and Seating Arrangements||Completing Statements||Analogies, Verbal Classification, Essential Part||Storage Classes, Structures, Union, Enum|
|Week 4||Permutations, Combinations, and Probability||Verbal Analogies||Making Judgements, Logical Problems||Arrays, Strings|
|Week 5||Time, Speed, Distance, and Work||Synonyms||Statement and Assumption, Statement and Conclusion||Pointers, Advanced Pointers|
|Week 6||Number system, Equations, LCM and HCF||Antonyms||Cause and Effect||Analysis of Algorithms, Searching, Sorting|
|Week 7||Plane geometry, Areas and Mensuration||One Word Substitutes||Revision of all above topics||OOPs, Miscellaneous|
|Week 8||Coding, Age Problems, Truth and Lie based puzzles||Revision of all above topics||Revision of all above topics||Revision of all above topics|
- File globbing in Linux
- GATE CS 2016 Syllabus
- MAQ Software most Frequently Asked Questions
- What's the difference between Scripting and Programming Languages?
- How to prepare in Last 10 days to score high in GATE?
- What's difference between CPU Cache and TLB?
- What's difference between Microcontroller (µC) and Microprocessor (µP)?
- What's difference between MMU and MPU?
- Predefined Identifier __func__ in C
- sizeof() for Floating Constant in C
- What’s difference between header files "stdio.h" and "stdlib.h" ?
- What’s difference between Linux and Android ?
- Program to find number of squares in a chessboard
- GATE CS 2017 Syllabus
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.