Grouper recipe is an extended toolset made using an existing
itertool as building blocks. It collects data into fixed-length chunks or blocks.
Existing Itertools Used:
izip_longest(*iterables[, fillvalue]) : Make an iterator that aggregates elements from each of the iterables. If the iterables are of uneven length, missing values are filled-in with fillvalue. Iteration continues until the longest iterable is exhausted.
- The extended tools offer the same high performance as the underlying toolset.
- The superior memory performance is kept by processing elements one at a time rather than bringing the whole iterable into memory all at once.
- Code volume is kept small by linking the tools together in a functional style which helps eliminate temporary variables.
- High speed is retained by preferring “vectorized” building blocks over the use of for-loops and generators which incur interpreter overhead.
Input : str = ABCDEFG, l = 3 Output : ABC DEF Gxx Explanation: Grouping characters of string in set of 3: ABC DEF Gxx. 'x' is added to the set which doesn't have 3 elements in it. Input : str = GEEKSFORGEEKS, l = 5 Output : GEEKS FORGE EKSxx
Below is the Python3 code :
ABC DEF Gxx
- Python | Pandas Split strings into two List/Columns using str.split()
- Python | Split given string into equal halves
- Split array in three equal sum subarrays
- Extracting the real and imaginary parts of an NumPy array of complex numbers
- How to split a string in C/C++, Python and Java?
- Python program to split and join a string
- Python String | split()
- Python | Split string into list of characters
- Python | Split string in groups of n consecutive characters
- Python | String Split including spaces
- Python | Split CamelCase string to individual strings
- Python | Split string on Kth Occurrence of Character
- Python | Ways to split a string in different ways
- Python | Split multiple characters from string
- Python | Split strings and digits from string list
- Python | K Character Split String
- Python - Split String of list on K character
- Python | Exceptional Split in String
- Python | Rear stray character String split
- Python | Split flatten String List
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.