Round 1 : Telephonic Round
1. SIP registration
2. SIP call b/w user-agent A to user-agent B
3. What is dialogue, transaction, session
4. What does dialogue contain ?
5. SIP call b/w user-agent A to user-agent B what if ACK is not sent
6. SIP call b/w user-agent A to user-agent B, what is 100 trying is not sent?
7. What is TCP/UDP ?
8. If invite is sent using UDP what if invite not sent to otherside due to some n/w issue ?
9. What is makefile ? how we use it ? how to write a make file ? commands
10. What is GDB ? how to use it ? if program crashed in some thread, how do we know it using gdb ? debug a multi threaded application ?
11. What is valgrind ? how it will find memory leaks ? how do we know to free a particular memory using valgrind ?
12. Memory layers of c ?
13. Copy constructors ? what is use of it ?
14. What is shallow copy and deep copy ?
15. What is virtual destructor ?
16. What explict keyword, mutable, ?
17. What is smart pointer ?
18. What is structure padding ?
19. What is friend function ? are private members accessible in friend function ?
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.