Siemens Internship Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Pre-Assessment Test(Online): Total 31 MCQs based on quantitative aptitude and “What will be the output of following code” type questions. Total 1 hour and no negative marking. Around 18 students were shortlisted for the technical interview round.
(Technical + HR) Round: In total there were 3 interviewers(2 Devs & 1 HR). They were awesome, simply awesome. They were supportive and friendly throughout the interview. The interview took around 30 minutes and the following questions were asked:
- Tell me about yourself.
- How do you see AI and AR around you, Are they boon or bane.
- Project Discussion.
- As I had some deep learning projects, they asked me about Keras.
- Which is your preferred programming language.
- As I said Java, the following questions were asked:
- Parent & Sibling class of Exception.
- Difference between Exception & Error.
- How to handle the error.
- Multithreading (They gave me a real-life situation of multithreading and asked me to identify advantages & disadvantages).
- Different design patterns.
- Do you have any questions for us?
Finally, 4 students were offered an internship.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.