pdf_mail module is that library of Python which helps you to send pdf documents through your Gmail account.
This module does not come built-in with Python. You need to install it externally. To install this module type the below command in the terminal.
pip install pdf-mail
Function of pdf_mail
This module only comes with a single functionality of sending mail from one account to another. The function used to do the same is –
- email_send():: It will send the pdf document from your Gmail account to another Gmail account .
- It should be noted that the address_of_file must contain forward slash (/) .
- You have to update the google account settings for sending a email .
account.google.com -> less secure apps -> Turn on access .
Below is the implementation.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Python | Convert Image to Pdf using img2pdf module
- Convert Docx to Pdf usinf docx2pdf Module in Python
- Convert Text and Text File to PDF using Python
- Extract text from PDF File using Python
- Convert PDF File Text to Audio Speech using Python
- Modifying PDF file using Python
- How to extract Email column from Excel file and find out the type of mail using Pandas?
- Python program to extract Email-id from URL text file
- Send mail from your Gmail account using Python
- Send message to FB friend using Python
- Send mail with attachment from your Gmail account using Python
- Send SMS updates to mobile phone using python
- Python | Send SMS using Twilio
- Send message to Telegram user using Python
- How to send SMS alert using Python and MSG91 API
- Send Text messages to any mobile number using Fast2SMS API in Python
- Send Direct Message On Instagram using Selenium in Python
- Python | Writing to an excel file using openpyxl module
- Python | Adjusting rows and columns of an excel file using openpyxl module
- Python | Create and write on excel file using xlsxwriter module
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.