Sapient global market Interview Experience
- There was a written test which had four sections. Technical, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability.
- Shortlisted candidate went for technical interview round at their office in gurgaon
- Then further shortlisted candidate went for hr interview round
- Those who got shortlisted after the hr round got the full time offer.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Technical sections had questions from almost all the sections through AMCAT(C, C++, DBMS, DS, OS)(level :moderate)
- Quantitative aptitude’s questions were good.. All were almost of R. S. Aggarwal level though few exceptions were there too
- Logical reasoning and verbal ability was good.. Some questions were tough.
- project discussion
- asked me to write code of module written in project as my project was in c++
- Linked List : find middle node, DLL data structure, Sort Linked List,count nodes,how to free linked list.
- Polymorphosm,Virtual function,types of polymorphhism,
- Testing,Black Box Testing,types of testing,difference between spiral model and incremental model.
- Then they came up to global market questions ,For eg,sensex,Banks interest,RBI,Finance,Loans,
- Puzzles,Train problem,Petrol Tank problem
- introduce yourself
- How will you show that you are confident
- leadership qualities
- GK questions(again mad tho)
- few testing based question.
- Test cases
- Hypothetical situations
- why you Graduation marks are low?
- They asked do you have any questions?i asked about work culture and relocation
- they asked to tell two qualities of us(hr team)(confused)
Overall enjoyed. But not selected because of my less market knowledge.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.