Samsung R&D Noida sent a pool campus invite to our college in 2018 for R&D profile.
Round 1: It was coding round which is also known as Samsung advanced test. You will be given with one coding question that has to be solved in 3 hours. A total of 50 test cases have to be cleared in order to clear this round. Those who have cleared this test will only be shortlisted for further rounds. If you are unable to clear this round in 3 hours,
you will be given another chance i.e. another question that has to solved in 3 hours again. Usually this second attempt would be much straight forward to clear (will be standard repeated question of Samsung). I suggest the aspirants to go through all the coding questions from experiences of Samsung.
Coding questions solved by me are:
- Attempt 1: A game like mario, where you have to reach the end point in the minimum distance. Can be solved using shortest path algorithms. Due to complexity of the problem, I was only able to clear 40 out of 50 test cases. Because of which I was asked to take second attempt.
- Attempt 2: Given a graph, find whether a cycle exists. If so, print the cycle in sorted order. It was a easy question
and was qualified for further rounds.
Round 2: It was a techincal interview round. The interview started with discussion on my rojects, questions on operating systems, indepth discussion about pointers and easy problem solving questions. It was pretty easy interview to crack to. Just be confident with basics in order to clear this round.
Round 3: It was HR round which was just for formality. Asked to speak about any latest technology and discussion about joining date and formalities. Got the offer in the next week.
I thank geeksforgeeks for providing a platform to share the knowledge, encouraging students to prepare well for interviews with confidence. It saves a lot of time by pooling the required resources.
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 33 (R & D Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 34 (On-Campus for R&D Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | (On-Campus for R & D Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience - R & D Noida (Off - Campus)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 39 (On-Campus for R & D Noida)
- Samsung Noida R & D On Campus Internship Interview Experience
- Samsung R&D Institute Noida(SRIN) Internship interview experience
- Samsung Interview Experience (SRI-Noida On-campus 2018 ,Engineer role )
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Samsung R & D Noida Question September 2018
- Samsung Interview Experience | On-campus for Samsung Research Institute,Bangalore
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.