Round 1: Online Coding Round First round is an online programming round with 2 questions.
1. Given an array of elements and change the array in such a way that all the elements on the array are distinct. if you are replacing a value, then the replacing value should be great than the previous value and after modification sum of the elements should be as less as possible. Example: arr[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 5] and the result should be [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7] example 2 [1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 8, 7] then the result should be [1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10] or 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 9]
2. The second question is similar to LCS with a slight modification. that is Find the longest common subsequence that all the characters present in the subsequence should be of vowels.
Example: input abcef, ffiocd then the answer should be 3 (abc, ioc)
Face to Face interview: Basically, they are hiring only for the Java developers. and their further rounds will be on Java only. But in my case, I don’t have much experience with Java. so mine was based on data structures and algorithms.
1. The first question in on the implementation of LRU cache.
2. The second one is on rotating the matrix 90 degrees.
Face to Face interview 2:
1. Find the missing and repeating elements on the array. the output should also include the number of times the repeating elements occur.
2. Second is a stock span problem.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!