Time:1 hr 30 mins.
It had two sections with aptitude and coding. Aptitude was general with logical, quantitative and technical questions. Each question had negative marks with +2 or +3 for a right answer and -1 for wrong answer. There were two coding questions
1.highest frequency repeated character.
2.minimum length of a substring that has all characters present in the given string.
Eg:s = ”aabacadaca” answer would be 5 whose substring is “bacad”
Technical round 1:
Time:1 hr 30 mins.
Interviewer asked me questions on dbms( Normalization), time complexities… he asked me algorithms for prims, dijkstra and while explaining kruskal’s algorithms i was asked to write a psuedocode for the detection of a cycle in a graph.
Finally i was asked stock buy sell problem.
Technical round 2:
Time :1 hr.
This round was based on my academic projects and internship.General questions like tell an instance where technology lacks and how do you implement it. Here and there basic questions on c++, java, polymorphism, virtual functions.
Strengths and weakness(how did you overcome it).Role play-you are an employee who was underrated but you have actually completed the work on time. So how do you approach your manager. Short term goals, long term goals.Is higher education is necessary.Finally any queries for the company.
tips:practice coding, be technically strong and in interview kill time on things which you know.
- Sabre Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Associate software developer)
- Sabre Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Boomerang Commerce Interview Experience | Set 2 (Associate Software Developer 1)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1B (For Developer Associate)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Associate Developer)
- IBM On Campus Interview Experience(Associate Developer Profile)
- CGI Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Engineer)
- KLA Tencor Interview Experience | Set 2 ( Associate Software Engineer )
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 65 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 64 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Engineering Associate
- Amdocs interview Experience (On-Campus) for software engineer associate
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus | Software Engineer Associate
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.