Round 1: It was an online test consisting of 40 MCQs and 2 coding questions, to be solved in 90 minutes(MCQ+Coding). This was conducted on hackerearth. (with negarive marking)( some questions (+2, -1), some (+3, -1) )
MCQ questions had
- Blood relation questions(4)
- Permutation, Combinations (5)
- C coding Output (5)
- Operating System factual questions(5)
- SQL queries (around 7-8)
- General Aptitude (4-5)
- and few on lexical analysis, time complexity.
Coding round had 2 questions:1.
First, Print maximum occurring character in an input string, if 2 characters appear same number of times, print the lexicographically lowest character. (20 Marks). An extension to https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/return-maximum-occurring-character-in-the-input-string/
Second, Find the length of the smallest sub-string consisting of maximum distinct characters. (50 marks)
Out of 240, 27 were shortlisted for the next round. (fair amount of MCQ + 1 coding question (20 marks) would do)
Round 2: Technical Interview (1 hour)
I was asked mostly DBMS, OS, Coding questions like
- delete, truncate, and drop sql statements.
- what are DDL and DML statements
- what is a partition? why would i partition anything? (I answered partitions based on memory, he did’nt seem satisfied)
- what is a device driver?
- In coding, he asked me to optimize my code of 1st round
- Difference between trees and graphs?
- What is a list? Different types of lists ? (He meant arrayList, LinkedList, Doubly Linked List) and one use case of all these.
- Last was a dynamic programming problem. (Typical coin change problem)
This was more of a college viva than a company’s interview which would make you think.
14 people moved to the next round.
Round 3: This was an HR round (1-1.25 hours)
Typical questions like:
- why Sabre?
- What do you know about the company?
- Why should we hire you?
- where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Would you be comfortable working in Java?
- Sabre Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Developer)
- Sabre Interview Experience for Associate Software Developer
- Sabre Interview Experience Associate Software Developer | VIT
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Sabre Interview Experience
- Sabre Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Sabre Interview Experience at VIT University
- Sabre Interview Experience
- Sabre Interview Experience for SDE Role | NIT Jamshedpur
- Sabre Interview Experience | NIT Patna - SDE
- Boomerang Commerce Interview Experience | Set 2 (Associate Software Developer 1)
- Accenture Interview Experience for Full Stack Developer(FSD) and Associate Software Engineer (ASE) | Off-campus drive 2020
- Publicis Sapient Interview Experience | On-Campus (Associate Software Developer Engineer L1)
- GEP Worldwide Interview Experience for Associate Software Developer (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience for Software Developer Associate FTE (Campus Hiring)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1B (For Developer Associate)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Associate Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 64 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 65 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.